Sat, May 06|
Keipi on the Green Community Table 1
Your seat at the community table gets you a concert, a community feast, toasting, singing, dancing, and an offering of true hospitality. A full day of doing what we do best at Keipi Restaurant, all for a good cause.
Time & Location
May 06, 2023, 6:00 PM
Greenville, 1320 Hampton Ave Ext, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
About the event
What to expect when you reserve a seat:
- The concert begins at 4:30, so show up early if you want to catch the first band!
- The Keipis begin at 6pm. We'll help you find your table when you arrive. Try to be prompt!
- The only thing you need to worry about is enjoying the music, eating and drinking the Georgian bounty, hearing toasts, and perhaps making a toast of your own!
- Your table will have a head toastmaster (called a Tamada in Georgian) who will explain the ancient tradition of toastmaking in the Republic of Georgia.
- Stay as long as you like! (But don't leave before the 5th toast!)
A Seat at the Table$100.00+$2.50 service fee